Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Greenhouse

It wasn't really warm enough for dresses and shorties, but we were going to see flowers and figured the car and greenhouse would be warm enough -- and they were.
Sisters in matching dresses.  I've been dreaming about this since I found out Beatrix was a girl.  Bea is wearing the Matilda Jane Wendy dress my mom bought for Tillie when she was this age.  Tillie is wearing a size 4 that I bought on Craigslist a couple years ago.  It's getting too short, but it works with shorties and I wasn't going to miss an opportunity for matching Matilda Jane!  Tille's shorties are DreamSpun and you can't see Beatrix's blue dotted Tea leggings.

Not to be left out, Teddy is dressed in Mighty Acorns(Matilda Jane's old boy line).  I found the tee at Village Kids last year and the jacket was Tillie's when she was little. He's 3 going on 15 in this picture and it kills me.

No comments: