Friday, July 30, 2010

Another Beach Day

We went to see my mom and Kizie again today.  Tillie wore a Genuine Kids top and Circo bermuda shorts.  She wore the top earlier this summer with some short shorts.  She's also worn it with denim shorts.  I think I like the denim shorts the best.

At the beach she wore her Gymboree bathing suit and iPlay swim diaper again.  I didn't realize it when I bought the two pieces, but it's really good I have the cloth swim diaper.  A Huggies swim diaper would go half way up her back and this Gymboree suit has a low back.  I got the Carter's sunhat at a garage sale for 50¢.  It was harder for me to get her to wear it here at the beach.  No one else was wearing hats!  She didn't even question it at Camp because all the little girlies wore hats.  I thought it was weird she was pretty much the only one.

No comments: