Monday, August 9, 2010

Yellow Shoes.

I bought Tillie a yellow pair of soft-soled mary jane shoes from Piperlime last summer.
See Kai Run Lindseys.


I bought them for her in the 6-9m size.  She wore them from 5 to 12 months.  They were too big at 5-6 months and a little snug at 12, but I just couldn't let them go.  The beauty of this soft butter yellow is that it matches nearly every thing.
Like orange, red and pink polka dots.
Carter's bodysuit, Carter's jeans, TinyTangerines owl hat

Or a bright yellow giraffe.
Homemade bodysuit, Cicro chinos

Or, green and teal stripes.
Hanna Andersson It's a Playdress, It's a Daydress and Opposite Stripe leggings

Or a tree printed tee.
 Gap Enchanted tee, Carter's bodysuit, Carter's jeans

Or green stripes.
Old Navy tee, Gap denim mini, Gap eyelet socks

Or knot dresses.
Matilda Jane Abbi Knot dress, Cherokee flower tee.

Because of all of this proof, it should be of no surprise to you that I want the See Kai Run Sharis.  How perfect are these shoes?
 
I haven't found them on a great sale yet.  I'm not even sure what size to get them in.  I was thinking 6, but she's still wearing 4 with a ton of room.  I'd love for her to wear them next spring.  Her foot growth is so unpredictable.  I really hope her feet grow soon, I have darling shoes in size 5 for this fall!

What shoes are your favorite?  Why?

No comments: