Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Windy

My oh my is it a blustery day.  It would have been a great day to stay home and do laundry and get caught up with cleaning, but we needed groceries.  Tillie and I ventured out to Meijer's.  She wore a hand-me-down Circo dress and black ruffled Circo leggings I bought on clearance.  I bought these in a 2t to save for later, then realized I'd like them for some outfits she had for this fall.  I was happily surprised when I tried them on her.  They don't fit too badly for 2 sizes too big!  Her shoes are 'still a little too big' See Kai Run Samantha maryjanes.  I love the red soles.  I made the red hair clip last winter to match a Christmas outfit.

Oh, and I didn't have a very willing model today.  She was not happy that I wasn't holding her anymore.

No comments: