Saturday, December 11, 2010

ChristmasLegs

Last year Tillie had too many Christmas outfits.  She only wore some of them once before the Christmas season was over.   I think I over compensated for that a little too much this year.  She has three this year, but they're all dresses.   (And, most of them can be worn after Christmas.  I never did get that reindeer tee.)

Today I was in the mood for something Christmasy for her, but her one casual dress was in the wash.  I decided to get creative.  I pulled out the Matilda Jean Pearl because I love it.  Then, when I was looking for a white bodysuit to wear under it I realized they were all in the wash too.  (Guess what I have to do this weekend!) The Pearl was hanging next to the white peter pan collared white Gap dress - perfect.  I threw a pair of Christmas Striped BabyLegs and Circo Fuggs on and she's good to go!

No comments: