Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I love Tillie's Christmas dress this year.  I first ordered her a red polka dotted one that would match Kizie's.  It was just too trendy and splashy for her.  It just didn't seem right.  This plaid smocked Gap Mount Snow dress is more her style.  It just fits.

Her tights are from Old Navy and I got them last spring for 89¢.  She's wearing her black See Kai Run Samanthas that I was hoping she wouldn't outgrow before Christmas.

She wore this outfit for the first time when we went to Chicago in November.  I was hoping to get a Christmas card picture, but that didn't work out.  She looked cute then too.  (And the other times she wore it in December.  With a dress this cute, I had to get as many wears as possible!)

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

No comments: