Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall Temperatures!

It's been a while since I've posted, but that's because you've seen all of her summer clothes.  On the last official(in my book) day of summer we have temps in the 60s.  I had been planning on having her wear some red, white and blue for Labor Day, but all of her patriotic outfits are tank tops and shorts.  Not really appropriate for today's weather.

I found these two Mini-Boden pieces at two different garage sales -- they're a perfect match!  Tillie loves the doughnuts on the shirt.  She points to them and says, "Eat, eat!"  We did not have doughnuts today though.  Her shoes are Morgan and Milo that I got from a great Amazon sale this summer.  These are size 7 and are a little big.  She also has a pair in a raspberry color that are size 6.5.  These are the shoes that she'll probably wear the most this fall.  Tillie was also excited to wear socks today.  These ones are from Old Navy.

No comments: