Friday, October 28, 2011

Bunny(Puppy?) Ears

I asked my mom if this Gymboree Brand New Baby hoodie was too girly and she said no.  When I showed it to Tillie this morning she gave me the side eye and said no.  Apparently big sis is already looking out for her little brother and trying to keep him cool.

I don't care, I think it's freakin' adorable!  He's wearing it with his Gap Safari bodysuit and Gap Greenwich sweater pants.  I like that I was able to get a few more wears out of the short sleeved bodysuit by layering over it.  It's my favorite clothing item we have in newborn size and I was sad he wouldn't get to wear it anymore.  You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a newborn sized jacket or cardigan.  I really wanted a cream cardigan, but they don't exist for newborn boys apparently.

No comments: