Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Princess

Yes, the Disney channel has finally started the "princess brainwashing" on my daughter.  When I pulled out her two Circo Halloween tees to let her choose which one to wear she emphatically chose princess.  In fact, she made me put her on her last night, 30 minutes before bedtime.  I bought the tees last year after Halloween for $1 each.

She's wearing it with a "velvet" Cherokee skirt that I got for $2 a long time ago.  It's size 18-24m, but it's HUGE!  I'm pretty sure it will still fit her next year.  The black shoes are from Crazy 8.

Also, this new camera I have seems to take crappy pictures indoors.  I'm sorry.  It's going to be a long winter of slightly blurry pictures for you all.  I swear it's not me, but with the amount of sleep I've been getting lately maybe it is...

No comments: