Friday, June 8, 2012

The Move


We're moving to Camp this weekend.  Today my mom and I are going over there to clean our apartment.  Tillie insisted on wearing the new dress I made her.  It's not my favorite, but I think it's mostly because of the t-shirt color I had to work with.  I also limited myself to using coordinating fabric I already had.  I added the pink ruffle this morning and I like it a lot better.  It's a size 3t and still a little big.  The sandals are Stride Rite and I got them at a garage sale.  I really wanted to get the Jumping Bean sandals she had last year, but I never found them in her size.

Teddy is wearing his Camp tee and Gymboree Golf Pro khaki shorts.  I got them at a Red Balloon Sale  shortly after he was born.  This is pretty much exactly an outfit Tim would wear.

4 comments:

Cara said...

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kids_shoes/toddlers/girls/sandals/PRD~938602/Jumping+Beans+Sport+Sandals.jsp

These sandals (I can't actually remember if they are what you were looking for)? They have a 7 (all the sizes actually) online in both colors. $12 if you use the 30% off code and the free ship code.
JUNEFS4MVC
JUNE30

Cara said...

These are similar too.
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kids_shoes/toddlers/girls/sandals/PRD~938667/Jumping+Beans+Sport+Sandals.jsp

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, I'd given up. These were only $3, so I'll think I'll stick with them. The second pair was EXACTLY what I'd been looking for.

Cara said...

Shoot. Too bad you got some others already!