Saturday, July 14, 2012

Stripes

It's not *really* cool enough this morning to warrant pants, but they're such a cute match to his acorn tee that we did it anyway.  I'm sure he'll be in shorts when he wakes up from his nap.  Camp sent us the acorn bodysuit when he was born and I got the Carter's pants at a garage sale this spring.  The previous owners must have shrunk them because there's no way 9month pants should be short on my 15th percentile guy.  So, I guess they're manpris.  He's so trendy.

Tillie is wearing a non-matching Gymboree set.  I found the Mermaid Magic striped shorts at Goodwill a year or so ago.  I searched for a top at garage and consignment sales for a while and thought I made a match with this fish top.  Nope, it's actually from Gymboree Splash.  The blues aren't a perfect match, but it's good enough for me!  (And I have pretty high standards typically when it comes to matching.  My mom thinks it's ridiculous when I won't buy a cute cheap tee at Gymboree when there's not a matching bottom.)  Tillie loves the buttons on the short and the sequins on the fish.

No comments: