Thursday, September 27, 2012

ArtPrize

We're all huge fans of ArtPrize over here.  We've gone every year and have tons of fun.  Here's my facebook album of this year if you're interested.  Last week I was at Goodwill and found an ArtPrize t-shirt in size 4 for 99¢, but I passed over it because I ended up spending $20 on other things.  I told Tim about it the next day and both of us wished I had picked it up.  Imagine my surprise when it was still there yesterday!  This time it was the first thing I added to my cart.

I don't normally dress Tillie in unisex sized t-shirts.  I just don't love how they fit her.  Even though this is a pink shirt, we girly-ed it up with a striped-sleeve Mini-Boden shirt and Morgan and Milo sparkle shoes.  The bootcut jeans are from crewcuts.  (I really should have stocked up on bigger sizes of these jeans before I quit!)

The back of the t-shirt has the logo "unscrambled".  It really is pretty cute, as far as logo-ed t-shirts go.  We'll be able to get a couple years out of it.  It's perfect for her.  She adores ArtPrize.

No comments: