Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Room to Grow

Teddy has always been on the smallish side.  His 6-12m pants are still falling off him, but are starting to get close to too short.  I bought him some 12-18m pants recently because the have adjustable waists.  They're still kind of ridiculous, but actually work better than the 6-12m pants.  I really like these gray Gap Naval Academy jeans.  I suspect he's going to wear them a lot this winter.  He's wearing them with a Peek button-down(Nordstrom Rack) and a Janie & Jack cardigan.  The Peek shirt is 12-18m too, but I just couldn't wait to put it on him.  I love plaid shirts on this guy.  The cardigan is 3-6m, but I think all Janie & Jack runs about a size big.  His loafers are Janie & Jack that I got for $1.50 at a garage sale.  They're darling, but they don't stay on.  We had to walk all the way back to the giant pumpkins at the Gardens to collect one of them today.

This crewcuts dress was one of the last things I bought for Tillie before I stopped working there.  It was the back-up "First Day of School Dress" if it was cold.  Tillie loves it and has been asking to wear it since the day I bought it home.  I bought a 4 because it fit okay and I figured I could get two years out of it.  Tillie's gotten picky lately about how fabrics feel when she's wearing them.  This one passes with flying colors.  The Stride Rite shoes I bought at a consignment sale last year.  They're 8.5 and she can still wear most 7s comfortably.  I suspect she's ready for a foot growth spurt.  She's been wearing 7s for a long time now!

I thought they looked so cute together in their matching blues and reds today.

No comments: