Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Stars

I feel like broken record here, but Teddy's still firmly in most 6-12m clothing.  I don't really want to buy him more fall clothes in this size because I know(hope?) that he's going to grow into all his lovely 12-18m clothes soon.  However, when I found this black Gap star bodysuit and reversible striped/car print Gap Bleeker Street cardigan at Goodwill on Tuesday I couldn't resist.  The bodysuit is a perfect match, but I couldn't find what line it's from.  These reversible jackets at Gap have matching reverisble pants, but there weren't any at Goodwill that day.  Just as well, I'm sure they'd be too short.  Instead, we paired them with his Gap Naval Academy jeans and Circo dino shoes.  After I dressed him I went and changed my clothes.  He just looked too "cool" for my J. Crew ivory city tee.

Tillie didn't want to be left out of the star clothing, so she chose this crewcuts graphic tee.  We paired it gray bubble skirt I got at Old Navy yesterday for $2.  It reverses to pink polka dots and is a 4t.  We'll get a couple years out of it(and the 2 others I bought).  The cascade ruffle cardigan is also crewcuts.  The Stride Rite shoes I got for $2 at a thrift store.  I don't love them with this outfit, but Tillie said they looked good.

No comments: