Sunday, December 16, 2012

Card Outfits, Again


Today for church my kids wore the outfits I had them wear for our annual Christmas card pictures.  I'm in love with the red, navy, gold color combo for Christmas this year.  The last few years have been a lot of red and black, so this was a nice change.

I fell in love with Teddy's outfit last August.  The lobster bodysuit and gold cords are from the Gap Maine line and his sweater is from the Tea Collection, his shoes See Kai Run.  Couldn't you just eat him up?  He looked just as cute today, with slightly shorter hair.

For the pictures, Tillie wore and Old Navy velvet dress(clearance 2 years ago), crewcuts ivory tee and striped sparkle tights and silver Circo sparkles shoes.  The shoes are too big, but I didn't want her to wear black since every one else was wearing navy.  Today black shoes were okay and since I was changing that I decided to pull out some striped TrumpetteToo tights and a white Old Navy tee instead.  She declared herself to be a Christmas elf.

No comments: