Sunday, January 6, 2013

Navy in January

I love navy in the new year.  It probably has something to do with the new resort line that came out ever January.  It was nearly always navy and you could be sure that there would be some stripes.  After having worked there for eight years I think it's in my blood now.

Tillie's wearing a crewcuts cardigan and dress, Lands' End tee and pink shimmer Cherokee tights.  It's not the best outfit with this dress that she's worn, but the new shimmer tights were requested.  I found them at Target yesterday 70% off.  Sure, I'll let you have pink shimmer tights for $1.50.  She just got the necklace from the J.Crew Factory Store in Michigan City on our way home from Chicago.  (Hello, 40% off sale!)

Teddy's wearing a sweater from The Children's Place that my Aunt gave us when he was born.  I layered it over a chambray shirt from Old Navy(garage sale) and his Gap Naval Academy cargo chinos.  He looked so cute today.  Like a little man.  The sweater is size 18m and seems to run a little big, but I've never understood sizing at TCP.  They don't even have a 2t...


No comments: