Saturday, March 9, 2013

Signs of Spring

With a little girl who is eager for Spring, I can't help but pull out some brighter colors in their wardrobe.  Teddy's wearing a blue long sleeve tee from Zara, green Gap Lawn Party cargos from Goodwill and Livie & Luca elephant shoes from eBay.  (The shoes have seen better days.  I love the styles Live & Luca has, but their soft leather doesn't seem to hold up as well as other brands.)

Tillie's outfit centers around the yellow star crewcuts leggings.  She knew I was planning on wearing yellow skinny jeans tonight and she wanted to match me.  I picked the navy crewcuts dress to wear with it, and Tillie went from there.  When I picked the short sleeve dress I thought she would be staying home all day.  When we decided to run errands she add the My Little Pixies clip, $1 necklace, Circo boots and Gap Rainforest Collection jacket(5t).

*My kids don't wear coats in the car, so that's why they're coatless for the pictures.  It was also it the upper 30*s which felt warm since it's been much colder lately.  It's suppose to get up to 44* today!

1 comment:

Laura Ingalls wannabe said...

I have so many thoughts.

I love his elephant shoes so much, and I don't think I've ever mentioned it yet.
Tillie's outfit is awesome. Perfectly 3/4, and yet so stylish.
That jacket is fab.
When it gets down to the upper 30s here, we all hole up in our houses and cry.