Friday, March 15, 2013

"You're in the way, Mom."

Teddy just wants to see around me.  I just want a picture of this adorable outfit.  This is a great example of a thrifting outfit.  The Crazy 8 shoes were 99¢ at the World Mission Thrift Store.  He LOVEs these red shoes.  They're a 4 and they won't fit him for much longer, but he like them so much that I still bought them.  The blue striped button-up is Teddy Lu brand.  I don't know where this brand is from, but it appears to be European.  It was 99¢ at Goodwill.  It's a cute shirt and I couldn't resist buying something with his name on the tag.  The short sleeved shirt is Zutano, it was also 99¢ at Goodwill.  The jeans are the ones he's been wearing all winter from Old Navy, but I know I picked them up for less than $5 last summer.

He looks like a million bucks for under $8!
(This picture doesn't really do the outfit justice.  He looks extra-adorable today, even if he is growing a mullet.)

No comments: