Thursday, May 9, 2013

Brightly Colored Shoes

I love bright shoes.  It just makes me happy looking at them.  Today after preschool we came home for a clothing change for Til and headed out to a local park to take some pictures.

Tillie wore a Georgia Grace dress my mom bought(with a facebook contest credit!), crewcuts gardening tools navy tee and yellow Salt-Water sandals.  I love this dress so much.  It's a size 3, but I like the shorter fit.  I think shorter dresses are more retro and younger looking.  Teddy wore Gap gingham overalls, a Carter's bodysuit and red Crazy 8 slip-ons.
This is going to be hanging on my wall very soon.

Teddy's overalls were only 50¢ at the thrift store, so even though they're size 6-12m I bought them.  I was planning on saving them for a future baby, but after washing them I decided to try them on Ted.  I actually love the way they fit on him.  It's nice to have something that actually fits around his waist instead of hanging on him.  And, the "manpris" look is kind of hipster-ish, or at least they would be if they weren't gingham overalls on a baby.

To school Tillie wore a Carter's dress from last summer as a tunic with black crewcuts cropped leggings.

No comments: