Monday, November 18, 2013

Cold and Windy

The wind definitely has a bite to it today!  I'm very thankful we still have power as a lot of people around the area don't.  And yeah, it was too cold to take a picture outside today, but Til is awesome.  She's wearing a crewcuts top I bought before I stopped working and a cord skirt I got on super-clearance recently.  It's pretty cute with her crewcuts ruffle socks and navy Converse.

I took some pictures of Ted outside, but they were all blurry as he never stops moving.  I found this striped Tea Collection tee at Goodwill last week.  It's great, no stains!  His hat was $5 at a fundraising sale 2 years ago -- it still fits!  I've been thinking about having my cousin make him a  new one as it is getting a little small.  His jeans are Gap and shoes are Converse.

No comments: