Friday, December 6, 2013

Tree Day!

And you know I had to do it in style.  I'm in love with Teddy's outfit.  I bought his Jumping Bean Christmas tee last year after Christmas.  It's actually the only Christmas tee he has and I haven't seen anything else I really like that much.  I layered it over a plaid shirt from The Children's Place(thrift store) and red Gap skinny jeans.  The jeans are a 2t and too big, but they're so perfect for this season I couldn't resist.  (And since his favorite color is red he loves them too.  He'll probably wear this again to Christmas parties when we go to each Grandma's house.

Tillie's also wearing a Jumping Bean shirt I bought last year after Christmas.  Since we were going outside to get our tree on a rather cold day she wore H&M jeans, but she wore this last weekend with a red tutu skirt and it was darling.  To school she wore pink Converse, but to get our tree she wore Target Fuggs.

No comments: