Friday, January 10, 2014

Penguins and Hikers

A lot of the time I try to make my kids clothes "go" with each other, or at the very least not clash.  Today was not one of those days.

Tillie's wearing a Gap Artic Star penguin shirt with H&M jeans.  It's nothing I'm all that excited about, but she was happy.  It did seem appropriate for the amount of snow outside.

Ted has worn this Cherokee top a couple times already, but he likes it.  Today when I put it on him I asked him who likes to go hiking, he replied, "Grandpa!"  I was expecting "Daddy", but "Grandpa" is also true and I think my dad will like his answer.  His jeans are Old Navy and his boots are Livie & Luca.  He's also wearing Old Navy boot socks that looked so cute popping out of his boots while he was in the shopping cart at Target.

No comments: