Sunday, April 6, 2014

It's Almost Gone

Check out how small the snow bank has gotten!  By the end of Spring Break all the snow in the yard just might have melted.

Tillie is wearing her Matilda Jane Wendy dress.  It just makes me so happy.  I'm glad that I have another girl coming to wear this and the size 18m one again.  She's also wearing Polka Dot Pearl crocheted lace leggings we bought at a sale yesterday.  They were only $5!  I bought them in pink as well.  They're both size 5/6, so she'll get a lot of wear out of them.  Her clip is from Sew Sweet Stitches on etsy and I love how it pulls the blue out of her dress and ties to Ted's shirt.

Teddy is wearing a crewcuts short-sleeved button-up over an H&M layering tee.  His Sonoma chinos have a hole in the knee now.  They didn't before church, but they did when I picked him up from nursery.  I'm glad I've been saving his crewcuts ones for Easter!  I still think I need to get him another pair though.  It's hard to find chinos with legs that aren't crazy wide on him -- at a price I want to pay!


No comments: