Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pink Bunnies

We're at home for one more day, but most of our clothes are still at Camp.  And, most of the clothes at home are the "nicer" things the kids own.  We decided to go to the farmer's market in style this morning.

I actually bought Bea this Beatrix Potter for babyGap dress this week.  I found it half price at Once Upon a Child for only $3.25.  Obviously she had to have it.   Her little clip was Tillie's first clip.  Til couldn't wear it until she was about 4 months old.

Teddy's wearing "Little Os" overalls from The Mighty Acorns, the old boys' line from Matilda Jane.  He's pretty proud of the acorn on them.  I probably would have layered a white tee under it, but they're all at Camp.  He didn't mind.

Tillie's wearing a crewcuts dress I bought ages ago.  It's a size 3, but ran super-wide.  It finally fits around her well, but is pretty short.  I thought about putting denim bermundas under it, but they're also at Camp.  Adding a crewcuts tulle skirt probably matched better anyway.

The colors of their outfit look pretty cute together.

I also like how both Tillie and Teddy have criss-cross straps.

No comments: