Saturday, June 28, 2014

Red, White & Blue Week!

It's here!  With oddly colored pictures because I only pretend to know how to use my brother's camera!

Teddy is wearing a Gap Cannes tee with Gymboree Beach Crawler shorts and Old Navy flip-flops.  I found out this morning that he can put these flip-flops on my himself, which totally made my day.

Tillie's wearing a Gap Surf tank with crewcuts star shorts.  Blue lips courtesy of a red, white and blue popsicle she had in the bath last night.

Bea is wearing a Circo dress that was a baby gift to Tillie.  If I'm remembering correctly, it was from my friend Linds.  It looks just as cute on Bea.  We accessorized with a Dear Grace and Parker bow.  She'll probably wear one of these every day since I bought a three pack of red, white and blue bows that have stars on them.  They were half price during a facebook flash sale.  I couldn't resist.

No comments: