Sunday, July 20, 2014

Beatrix's Baptism

As is the case with all of my children's baptisms, I don't have good pictures.  These are actually the best out of the three.  Yeah.

Beatrix wore a Ralph Lauren dress I bought at Once Upon a Child's $1 sale last year.  It may even have been before I was pregnant with her.  Who could pass up this deal!?  It's a 3-6m, but not to crazily big on her.
Her bow is Dear Grace and Parker and her necklace is Premier Designs.  I bought one for myself when I was high school age, and it's since been passed down to Tillie.  When I was invited to a party a couple years ago I bought another one just in case I ever had another daughter.  Hooray for a non hand-me-down for the second daughter.

Tillie's wearing a coordinating Ralph Lauren dress I found for sale on a message board late last winter.  What were the chances!?  It's a 4, but I like how it fits her.  Teddy's wearing  crewcuts jersey polo and light weight pull-on chino shorts.  They're both wearing Salt-Water sandals.

And all three together.  They didn't turn out great, but they really did try.


No comments: