Friday, July 25, 2014

French Fashions!

When my dad went to Europe early this summer I asked him to buy some clothes for my kids.  I'm not going to lie, I was a little worried about what he would pick out, so I gave him a few suggestions. 1. No "airport t-shirts".  2.  Tillie likes dresses. 3.  Teddy would be over the moon with a foreign fire truck shirt.  He ended up having everyone in his group looking for fire trucks, but none were found.  Instead he bought these outfits at Okaïdi ins Strausbourg and knocked it out of the park.  It was completely unintentional, but Teddy's shirt really ties all the colors together! (Dress, Cardigan, Dress, I never found Ted's shirt online.)
Teddy's chinos are crewcuts and he's also wearing navy TOMS.  Tillie's wearing an over-sized DreamSpun bow and crewcuts glitter ballet flats.  (He also bought Tillie a graphic tee that ties the cardigan to the dress, but we decided not to wear it today.)  Bea's wearing a Dear Grace and Parker headband.

No comments: