Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Green at the Gardens

I dressed both of my kids in shades of green today.  Teddy wore his argyle crewcuts cardigan from Easter with  a Carter's bodysuit and Gap jeans.

I also put these suede boots from Gap on him.  They're size 6-12 months, but they're HUGE on him.  I'm sure he'll be able to wear them this fall.  I got them a few months ago when sale was an extra percentage off and they were on their final markdown.  I think they were around $3.  Anyway, they remind me of J. Crew MacAlister boots so I had to get them.  (I don't even really like MacAlister boots, but they're too cute in baby sizes.)


Tillie wore an outfit that I featured on the blog 11 months ago.  She found the dress in the closet and asked to wear it.  I then went up to the attic to find the pants since it's a little too short to wear as a dress.  She wore the Pampili light up ballet flats again along with a My Little Pixies felt flower clip.

The pants are much more cropped than they were last May.

No comments: