Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Afternoon

Tillie found these Pampili shoes in her closet yesterday and really wanted to wear them.  They're a little too big so I didn't think they'd work for our day of hiking around Camp.  They were still in the living room today and she insisted on them.  They're a pretty good match for the crewcuts dress that I bought at the outlet over Spring Break.  This dress is a little short, so I'm going to have to find leggings for her to wear under it.

I had my mom buy the shoes for her from MyHabit last summer.  I didn't know it when we ordered them, but the toes light up.  Tillie thinks this is awesome.

Teddy is wearing a Gap bodysuit(Reuben's) with Gymboree Doggone Cute pants.  It's a really great match for brand mixing!  He has a matching bodysuit for these pants, but I just haven't gotten a picture of it yet.  My mom found it on sale shortly after he was born.

No comments: