Sunday, April 8, 2012

He is Risen Indeed!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.  Ours was pretty good.  We walked to the church just down the street because we thought the kids might revolt if we put them in the car after driving 17 hours Friday/Saturday.  We had food with family and searched for eggs.  Lovely.

Tillie wore a Mini-Boden dress I bought at Nordstrom Rack for $13 last October.  I actually bought it the day before Teddy was born!  She discovered that her Beverly Hills Polo Club ballet flats from last year still fit, so she wore those along with last year's crewcuts cardgian.  I made her bow, but it wasn't a great match.  Coral ribbon can be hard to find!

I looked for some longalls to buy first, but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for.  After I won an eBay auction for a crewcuts argyle cardigan I figured I would have to make the longalls to get what I wanted.  I made them 2 months ago and I predicted that he would grow a little taller than he did.  I bought the white shoes with bells at at consignment sale for $1.50.  I thought they were perfect with this classic little baby look.

I like how their outfits "go" together without being too matchy.

No comments: