Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring Break -- Extras

I tried using my brother's fancy camera to take pictures of my kids by the ocean.  We had three problems.
1. I don't really know how to use his camera.
2. I didn't think about the lighting when I set them up.
3. Neither one of them had any interest in posing on the cold beach while wearing summer clothes.

I do like the clothing combinations I came up with though!  I took these pictures on Tuesday.

Morning:

These are the outfits I brought specifically for pictures.
Tillie - yellow Old Navy top(new), white cropped Carter's denim(last summer)
Teddy - Gap Hamptons one-piece I bought when we were trying to get pregnant.

I really like the colors together and how they play off the blanket I got at an estate sale.

Late afternoon:
These are the outfits I pulled together when I saw Teddy's morning outfit was drooled on.
Tillie - off-white crewcuts tee and chambray skirt
Teddy - Chaps one-piece

Again, I like how the colors play together.  I'll just have to try again at Lake Michigan this summer.  It should(?) be easier when Teddy can sit up without the bumbo.

No comments: