Thursday, June 21, 2012

Not a Bonnet Lover Today

Tillie begrudgingly let me take a picture of her with her Urban Baby Bonnet today.  She just wasn't in the mood, but it matches her crewcuts bow tank so well.  I will admit that it is a little warm for extra layers when we weren't planning on being in the sun.  She's also wearing a crewcuts skirt and Stride Rite sandals.  The sandals were from a garage sale last week.

Teddy is wearing a Tea Collection top I bought at a consignment store when I was trying to get pregnant.  The Tea shorts I bought from a friend.  They have a matching top, but I need to replace/move a button and I haven't gotten around to it yet.  Delightfully they're a great match to this shirt!  He's a little drooly today from chewing on toys.

Edited to Add Another Picture:
  This picture of Tillie seems to more accurately represent her outfit.  It's darling on, but the first picture looks frumpy.  This skirt is one of Tillie's favorites and asks to wear it whenever she sees it.

No comments: