Saturday, August 11, 2012

Another Cool Morning

It felt like late September as I was hanging clothes on the line this morning!  Weird.  It's suppose to be 80* tomorrow again.  I love fall, but I'm not quite ready for summer to end yet.  It is, however, fun to pull some long sleeves out of the closet!

Tillie is wearing a crewcuts "sweatshirt", pink Land's End tee and crewcuts bermudas today.  The bermudas are size 4, but I've really cinched in the adjustable waist.  Teddy is wearing a Circo half-button shirt I bought at a consignment sale this Spring.  (You know, back when I heard it was going to be a cool summer...)  It's 12m, but it should fit him for a while this fall.  He wearing the Old Navy khaki shorts that he's worn a million times this summer.  They were totally worth whatever price I paid for them -- I know it was under $2!

No comments: