Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Day of School!

Tillie's first official day of school was this morning.  I dropped her off at 8:45a and picked her up at 11:15a.

She wore a Gap Cannes dress, crewcuts cardigan, red Salt-Water sandals and a Goody clip.  She requested pigtails with a red clip.  I bought the dress in August to be her first day of school dress.  (It was on sale, plus I used rewards.  It was only 52¢ out of pocket!)  Then it cooled off a little and I was worried it wouldn't be warm enough so I bought her a crewcuts dress too.  I wasn't sure which one I should have her wear today so I let her pick.  Both options were red, white, and blue for Patriot Day.  That's just the way I roll.

It was weird running errands at the mall with just Teddy.  She had a little meltdown again when I picked her up.  I'm hoping that after a few weeks she'll get used to it all.  School is a big change for her! She likes it, but she likes playing independently more.  I don't blame her, there are a lot of fun toys in her classroom!

No comments: