Monday, September 10, 2012

Not What I Was Planning

I had big plans for the Gardens this morning.  Last night I carefully selected outfits for them to wear.  We left early in the morning so it would still be cool enough for them to wear sweaters.  I packed a bag of snacks to keep them happy.  I borrowed Philip's camera yesterday so that I could pretend I knew what I was doing taking good pictures this week.  (I don't, I just luck into a good shot here and there.  Well, good-ish.)  I even packed the extra battery in case we needed it.

The memory card, however, was not with us.  It was still in my computer from uploading pictures last night.  I still wanted to document their outfits so I took some pictures with my cellphone.

I bought Teddy's Gap button-up bodysuit at a garage sale this Spring.  His Carter's cardigan was purchased from a friend via a Facebook garage sale site.  The jeans, shoes and socks are also from Gap.  He looks like such a little man!

Tillie is wearing a cream Cherokee polka-dot layering tee, crewcuts ruffle-front cardigan, crewcuts jeans and Pampili shoes.

No comments: