Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Outfits

This year I didn't save any outfits just for Christmas.  I've done that in the past and they end up only wearing it that one time!  I liked the things I had this year too much for that.

Tillie is still in her hating long sleeves phase, so I decided to just be crazy and let her wear the Matilda Jane Pearl under the Sparkletown knot.  She chose to layer two crewcuts necklaces and picked the orange boots.  Definitely not the most Christmas-y outfit she owns, but she loved it.  She spent most of the day wearing the fairy costume Kizie gave her anyway.

Teddy is wearing his Gap Maine bodysuit and cords with a Gap Military Prep cardigan.  I had really wanted him to wear his lobster bodysuit on Christmas, but it has some mysterious red stains on it that I can't get out.


If for some reason you're dying to know - Tim's pant and button-up are J. Crew and his cardigan is Old Navy.

No comments: