Sunday, December 9, 2012

Reindeer!

I'm a sucker for reindeer fair isle styles.  I didn't find one quite what I wanted for Teddy in a price I wanted to pay, but I got this Gymboree Holiday Traditions cardigan on sale last winter.  Thankfully, it's a Gymboree sweater that doesn't run so large as most of them do.  He's wearing it with a black and white gingham shirt from The Children's Place(Let's ignore the fact that it's size 6-9m.) and Gap Naval Academy chinos.  He's wearing Circo dino slip-ons, but his black "dress" shoes should be here tomorrow!

Tillie is wearing a Crazy 9 reindeer jumper from two years ago.  It's a size 3, but she'll be able to wear it next year too.  I think it's running big.  The cream tissue tee is crewcuts and the tights are Gymboree.


We didn't go to church today because most of us were feeling a little under the weather, but I couldn't "waste" a Christmas season Sunday of cute matching outfits.

No comments: