Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Warm Winter Day

The highest temperature I notice today was 56*, but it may have gotten slightly warmer.  I thought it would be a great day for Tillie to break out bare legs.  She was more than happy to comply!  She's wearing a Mini-Boden cake tee, navy crewcuts ruffle skirt, Gap eyelet socks and Morgan & Milo sparkle tennis shoes.  (It's gym day at school.)  She's worn all of these pieces before, but I don't think we've ever had them together.  This skirt is looking a lot shorter than last time she wore it.  I might need to measure her and see if she's grown recently!

I am not very good at doing hair, but I've been trying some new things lately.  I like how this half french braid turned out.  She calls it a "braid crown".

Teddy's wearing a Gap Playwear dino long sleeved tee, Peek plaid button-up and Gap Naval Academy blue denim.  I got the dino tee at Goodwill.  It's a size 18-24m, but it looked a little smaller than that to me.  I think it is actually a little too big, but it was pretty cute with this outfit anyway since it was layered.  Like he does most days, he wore his See Kai Run shoes when we went out.

"Here comes trouble!" was accurate today.  He took a short afternoon nap.  Boo.

No comments: