Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day!

It's finally here!  You may have noticed that there was no post of their red and pink outfits yesterday.  That's because I had food poisoning and no one changed out of pajamas all day long.  (Something that I don't think ever's happened over here before.)  They were both wearing red, um, *cough* Christmas *cough* pajamas, so maybe that counts?  I might have at least Teddy wear the last outfit I was planning tomorrow.

Today!  Tillie's wearing a black H&M layering tee, red velvet Old Navy dress, Gap Valentines heart tights and black Stride Rite shoes.  I feel like this dress is already shorter than when she wore it at Christmas.  Crazy.

Tim even surprised her with a Valentine on her door this morning.

My little man Ted is wearing an H&M elbow-patch cardigan, The Children's Place gingham button-up, Gap Naval Academy jeans, Freycoo shoes and a sweet little heart bow tie that I made him.

The tie didn't turn out exactly how I planned, but since it was sewn entirely out of material from my stash it's just perfect for likely one day of wear.

Maybe sometime when I'm borrowing Philip's camera I'll dress them up again so I can get better pictures of their outfits.  I think they look so cute together today.  (Not that they don't every day, but, you know.)

No comments: