Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter!

We had a lovely day of church, dinner at my mom's, an egg hunt and eating too much candy.

Tillie wore a dress that my mom made for me when I was little.  She was so excited to wear it.  She's wearing the Mini-Boden white tulle skirt that she wore last year under her Easter dress again this year along with a crewcuts cardigan.  The t-strap shoes are Stride Rite from a consignment sale a year or so ago.  I was hoping she would be able to wear her yellow Salt-Water sandals, but it was quite cool out.

Teddy wore linen longalls I made him.  I love Easter longalls.  His bodysuit is Carter's and he's also wearing white leather shoes like he wore last year.  I got these for 99¢ at Goodwill.  There's just not another style of shoe that works better with an outfit like this.

Tillie forgot her bonnet at home for church and in the car at my mom's, but she was so excited about it this year.  She tried to get Tim to go home from church to pick it up.

And, another picture of my sweet boy who was not thrilled with my photo shoot.  You can see his shoes better here.

No comments: