Monday, April 29, 2013

Nearly 4, Going on 14.

Sheesh, if she doesn't look old in this picture.  Okay, it's not just this picture.  It's in real life too.  Even her teacher commented on it the other day.

I love this crewcuts nautical tee.  I tried to convince Kizie to get one last year, but no dice.  Luckily I still have strong powers of influence over Tillie.  All I had to do was point out the heart on the sleeve and one of the anchors and she was sold.  Her cropped jeans are crewcuts as well, but I got them at Goodwill!  I couldn't believe it when I saw them.  They're a size 3 and have a red anchor on the right cuff.  So cute.  Luckily she's skinny and I don't have to worry about these getting too short.  She'll be able to wear them all summer.

I vacuumed out the van yesterday and found her Gap heart sunglasses.  She was happy about that.  We packed up all the size 7 shoes except for these Pampili ballet flats.  They still just fit.

No comments: