Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Rainy-Rain-Rain

The skies are gray and I have badly lit pictures to prove it!

This week's preschool theme is Easter and Spring.  I thought this yellow H&M butterfly dress fit the bill well.  Every year they have a simple knit dress in a bunch of patterns for $5.  We bought this one last year, but I'm pretty sure Tillie would like some of this year's prints as well.  It's a size 2-4.  It fit her well last summer and I think it will be great this summer too.  Today we layered it with a Cherokee tee for warmth.  She asked for the crewcuts leggings so she wouldn't be cold.  I think they were a great addition.  You can't see it, but she also has a yellow Goody butterfly clip.  She was delighted at that match.

Teddy's wearing a Tea Collection layered-look shirt I got at Goodwill last week.  It's 6-12m, but surprisingly not too bad on him.  The jeans are Gap and the shoes are Livie & Luca.

Now that garage sale season is starting I'm hoping to get him some jeans that actually fit this tiny guy.

No comments: