Friday, April 26, 2013

Sandals

So, it's not really sandal weather yet, but after 25 years of rain we are more than enjoying today's sun.

If you say the word outside and Teddy is anywhere within earshot he will be at the door ready to go in 30 seconds or less.
He's wearing a Janie & Jack tee, Osh Kosh jeans and Elefanten sandals.  I got the size 19 sandals at the thrift store.

Tillie seems to have grown taller overnight.  I pulled these Gap Chelsea jeans(garage sale) out of her 4t bin this week.  She picked out this crewcuts sparkle star tee to match the My Little Pixies clip I got her yesterday.  Her yellow Salt-waters are going to be worn a lot this summer, I predict.  They're size 8 from Amazon and she has some room to grow, but her size 7s from last year are too small.

No comments: