Friday, May 17, 2013

Zoo Field Trip!

Today was Tillie's field trip to the zoo, so of course both kids needed animal themed clothing.

Teddy's wearing the same tiger Mini-Boden tee he wore to the zoo last summer.  It's a 6-12m, but I kind of like how it fits him.  (And he LOVES this shirt.  It makes it hard for me to pack it away.)  His patchwork madras shorts are from The Children's Place.  Nearly every thing I have for him for summer is size 18-24m and is GINORMOUS.  I know most of his outfits have always been too big on him because he's rather small but I really prefer more fitted outfits.  He's going to be a sloppy mess in his huge clothes all summer.

Tillie's wearing a crewcuts flamingo tee and bermuda shorts with her yellow Salt-Waters.  She requested this picture, natch.  It was actually a lot cooler than I anticipated so I didn't pack any cardigans or jackets.  Tillie was cool, so I offered her all I had, her Urban Baby Bonnet.  She went for it.

No comments: