Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Not Really a Post

In the crazy moving to and from and to Camp this week, I haven't taken any pictures of my kids outfits in a while.  Most of them aren't worth photographing, to be honest.  Or, if they were, Teddy is beyond messy within 15 minutes of getting dressed.  I'm going to have to take pictures immediately after dressing him at Camp!

Anyway, here's a picture of Tillie in the Georgia Grace Simple Life halter that I took a few weeks ago.  My mom bought it for her and I made red shorties to go with itfrom Old Navy leggings.  They're both size 5 and a little too big.  She might wear it once or twice later this summer, but suspect it will be worn a lot next summer because as soon as I showed Tillie the shorties she said, "Are you going to take my picture?  Let's do it now!"

I also made the necklace.  I can't wait until it all fits well!

No comments: