Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday - crewcuts

I'm linking up with Trendy Tot Tuesday again this week.  Today both of my kids are wearing crewcuts(J. Crew's kid line) tops.

It starts at size 2, so Ted's just getting big enough to start wearing it.  I bought this long-sleeved hooded top on sale last summer. (When, admitedly I was still working at my local J. Crew store and got a nice discount.)  It's perfect for our cool day at the cottage today.  (Clouds and current temp of 64*.  Awesome.  I don't think we're going swimming today.)  He's wearing it with Crazy 8 skinny jeans and tan Salt-Water Surfer sandals.


I LOVE crewcuts for my kids.  The fit on most of the items is slim and long -- just what they need!  Ted has quite a bit of 18-24m clothes (Gymbo, I'm looking at you...) that don't fit him as well as this top does.  The cotton is soft and it washes well.  I do hang dry their crewcuts, but I tend to do that with a lot of my kids non-play clothes.


Tillie is wearing an over-sized "LOVE" graphic tee that my mom bought for her a couple weeks ago.  It's a 4-5 and she'll definitely get another year out of it.  Her size 3 Gap skinny jeans are cuffed because they are too short, but fit her well in the waist.  She picked out her yellow original Salt-Water sandals.  It's a fun pop of color.  This tee is one of their not slim items, but it's not suppose to be.  I probably wouldn't have picked this shirt out, but it is nice to have a new silhouette for her.  It's pretty cute and comfy.

The new fall arrivals have hit the website.  I have my eye on this tee for Teddy:

I'm thinking this 3/4th sleeve tunic would be awesome for my long sleeve hating girl:


Is there anything you're hoping to pick up for fall?

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

They look so cute!
Stopping by from the link up! :)