Monday, August 12, 2013

Ludginton

We took a day trip to Ludington today.  Tillie and Ted had so much fun playing that I didn't get any great pictures of their outfits.  This one works well for their outfits, but they don't look thrilled.  I promise they loved the park!

Tillie's wearing a crewcuts anchor tee with crewcuts star shorts.  The star shorts are a 3, but they fit her much better this year.  I think she might even be able to wear them next year.  I'm not too surprised about this.  My sister Kizie had them last year and bought them in a size that was about 2 sizes smaller than she normally gets.

Teddy is wearing my favorite outfit of his this summer, again.  It's from Gap Cannes.  This time he added a Gymboree cap I've been trying to get him to wear all summer.  Since it doesn't have a strap like his modCap he's been taking it off right away.  Somehow Tim convinced him to wear it and he wore it happily all day.  When it fell off he'd put it right back on!

No comments: