Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall Fun

This afternoon we met my cousin's at a local greenhouse that sets up a kid play area every fall.  Since it's a super-sunny day and it's a greenhouse it can get pretty warm in there.  Because of that, I wasn't able to dress them in cute layered fall outfits.

I picked out Teddy's Gymboree Shark Alert plaid shirt first.  It had orange in it, so I figured it looked a little more seasonal than his other short-sleeved shirts.  He's wearing it with Crazy 8 skinny jeans and gray Cons.

Then, because I'm a big dork and I like my kids to match, I picked out a navy crewcuts "gardening" tee for Tillie.  It has a rake on it, so that was her fall influence.  I added a Gymboree orange clip to coordinate with Teddy and a crewcuts chambray ruffle skirt..  I wasn't sure what shoes would match, but then realized her feet are growing so much lately and she'd probably be able to wear the navy Cons I bought at a garage sale last summer.  They looked so cute!  But, at a place where you take your shoes on and off for inflatables it's annoying to retie them for her.  Oh well, she looked cute!

No comments: