Thursday, November 28, 2013

Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you all had a wonderful day.  We celebrated with family and it was lovely.

Teddy's wearing crewcuts chinos, an H&M brown sweater and a Gap plaid button-down.  I searched everywhere for a plaid shirt that had red and brown in it to no avail.  C'est la vie.  It would have been perfect and coordinating with Tillie's dress though!
We didn't have much time for photos before church and no one was in the mood for posing.  I swear this outfit wasn't so ill-fitting in real life.

Tillie's Gap Cooper Mountain dress and tights were purchased at a garage sale shortly after Teddy was born.  I LOVE the Copper Mountain line and she's had a number of pieces from it over the years.  Her brown bow and chunky necklace are from Dreamspun and her brown Circo Fuggs are from a garage sale too.  I felt okay getting the necklace since the rest of her outfit was so inexpensive.  She's already wore the necklace and bow a number of times!

Before I decided on the plaid shirt for Teddy, I thought he'd wear a crew Gap long sleeve polo with his sweater.  It was a little big, but we took some pictures in it anyway.

Tillie's outfit is the same, but she decided on pigtails this morning.  I agree with that choice.  Too cute.

No comments: