Thursday, January 23, 2014

Girls and Boys

It was a lazy day today.  I've never been the mom who keeps her kids in pajamas all day, but I've been super-lazy about it this pregnancy.  We stayed home all day, but since we had friends over for dinner I made Tillie put clothes on after nap/rest time.  She's wearing a Strawberry Coral top my mom got her at DreamSpun.  I think it will be cuter in the summer as a tank, but I haven't decided what kind of bottoms to pair with it.  Maybe I should make shorties?  Today we layered it with a white Cherokee tee and Gap skinny jeans.  She picked out the pink Dreamspun bow to complete the girly look.  She calls this her "ballet tank top."
 
Teddy was happy to wear his "worker" shirt today.  He loves playing with his tool bench so he was all about this Gap Playtime Favorites shirt today.  These Gap Naval Academy jeans are size 12-18 months-- and they fit perfectly.  They were designed to be worn cuffed and we have them uncuffed.  This outfit has been in the diaper bag most of the fall/winter and I'm glad I remembered it because I think he might be wearing these jeans more often in the next few weeks.  He wore this same outfit last October, but we layered an H&M button-down under it today.

No comments: